Because the health of our customers and employees is particularly important to us, we have implemented preventive measures according to the recommendations of the health services.
Here are our commitments:
- Signage from the entrance to your room to keep the distance of 1m
- Only one person per lift
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal in the common areas.
- Wearing of the mask or visor is mandatory for the teams.
- Wearing gloves for all handling
- Reinforced surface cleaning protocol
- Referent named in our hotel
- Must ensure the implementation of good practices, train all employees in procedures and ensure a permanent supply of consumables (hydro-alcoholic gel, masks, wipes, soaps, garbage bags).
- Putting up mandatory signs in common areas
- Implementation of a Covid-19 booklet for all employees
- Traceability of all actions made by employees (with tablet recording)
- The referent monitors the health of employees and suspends the activity of any person presenting a risk or signs of contamination.
- The referent draws up a list of health professionals around the hotel (names, distances, contact details) and provides this information on arrival and throughout the stay if necessary.
- Implementation of a special procedure for the treatment of laundry if a sick person is detected with the help of our partner
- Buffets are not allowed, so breakfast must be served in your room or to take away.
- Our snack will also be eaten in your room.
- As the bar areas remain closed, all drinks will be consumed in your room.
- Each rented room will be blocked for 24 hours before being re-rented to another client.
- If you stay several nights in an establishment : Sheets and welcome products will be at your disposal at the reception of the establishment.
- In order to avoid any risk of spreading the virus, our floor staff will not change sheets or clean the apartment if it is occupied over several nights.
- A strict protocol is in place for deliveries of merchandise and linen.